Saturday, May 5, 2018

NEW YORK CITY: DVM. Part One

The whole point of this particular trip to New York City is that my sister Deena wanted to take her oldest Granddaughter, Madeline...
Maddie had to get up at 3:30 AM...it was still dark when we arrived at the Moline airport.
Our little group of four was: me (taking this pic), Maddie, my sister Deena, and her friend Val. (I'm referring to this group of three as DVM)
When we arrived in Chicago, a stranger took this group shot (one of my few)...
We were walking to Terminal 2.
And, we took the moving sidewalk that goes UNDER the runways...
We were headed to the FAMOUS BILLY GOAT grill -- in the C concourse...
There was almost no line (which is shocking -- it's usually a long line of airport workers, pilots and stewards...)
A hot, made to order breakfast of two eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast (with real butter) is only $7.75...
OH, YEAH -- WE'RE OFF TO A GREAT START..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment